Company: LUFKIN INDUSTRIES
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Billing Specialist will monitor and reconcile job tickets to
order data and prepare customer invoices efficiently and correctly
into ERP. They will have the ability to organize, multitask and
strong attention to detail. This person will handle multiple
high-level accounts and needs to be able to strongly communicate
with the customer. They may need to verify information, maintain
files and assist in the preparation of reports. Additionally, they
need to handle special projects as assigned.
- Search each financial statement for any payment inconsistencies
- Collaborate with customers, third party institutions and other
team members to resolve billing inconsistencies and errors
- Create invoices and billing materials to be sent directly to a
- Inputting payment history, upcoming payment information or
other financial data into an individual account
- Inform customers of any missed or upcoming payment
- Reconcile payments specific to customer accounts
- Generate monthly and quarterly reports
Required Education & Preferred Certifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree preferred
- 3+years' experience in accounting or finance a plus.
Required Knowledge / Skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Detailed oriented.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to organize, multitask and strong attention to
- JDE knowledge a plus.
- Work well in firm deadline environment.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Basic knowledge of JDE, Excel, Word and PowerPoint a plus.
- Knowledge of EDI invoice processing a plus
Lufkin's proud past extends back to the early 20th century when the
Lufkin Foundry manufactured railroad and sawmill equipment. The
company expanded soon after by pioneering oilfield pumping units in
the 1920s. Today, Lufkin is a world leader in its field, providing
precision-engineered oilfield equipment, products, and services to
customers around the globe.
Lufkin Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: LUFKIN INDUSTRIES, Missouri City , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!