Director of Clinical Services
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe-- Director of Clinical Services-- oversees
all clinicians and directs all clinical treatment.-- Works with the
CEO and Director of Quality Management in meeting expectations and
directives of the Governing Board.-- Serves on the executive
leadership team that directs strategy, operations, policies, and
practice standards. The Director of Clinical Services-- supports
the admissions department to ensure that patients are appropriate
for admission and are placed in the appropriate levels of
- Implement and evaluate patient treatment as outlined in DBH
protocols and treatment plans.
- Oversee the progress of each patient.
- Ensure patients receive quality evaluation and an accurate
diagnosis of problems.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of treatment plans for
- Oversee all of the clinical treatment programs at PaRC (i.e.
Residential, PHP, Continuing Care, IOP, for both Adolescent and
Adult populations, etc.)
- Review patient complaints and address any concerns to assure
resolution in a timely manner.
- Provide supervision to clinical staff regarding behavioral
interventions, behavioral contracts, complex patients, etc.
- Provide continual training and education to clinical staff to
ensure the highest quality of care is delivered to patients.
- Oversee quality of Medical Records.
- Supervise all clinical staff within the facility.
- Supervise and train assigned Intern Students.
- Directly supervise and develop primary therapists.
- Conduct annual performance reviews on clinical staff.
- Develop and implement clinical competencies to ensure that
staff are qualified to perform the required duties in their job
- Ensure development and competency of clinical staff at every
level, ensuring that appropriate training and education is
- Lead the interviewing and hiring process for clinical
therapists and clinical staff.
- Participate in and attend various committees of the facility as
designated by established policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all clinical departments operate within an
- Assure that staffing meets the guidelines of licensure and
accreditation and are consistent with census and budgetary
parameters (i.e. not understaffed or overstaffed).
- Cultivate an environment which encourages open, clear,
consistent, and honest communication.
- In all interpersonal interactions, build a spirit of
cooperation which contributes to achieving the mission of PaRC -
- Be dependable, punctual, accountable, and use time
- Respond to internal/external emails and phone calls in a timely
- Conduct weekly Clinical Staff Meetings.
- Lead bi-weekly Treatment Team meetings.
- Conduct daily treatment team reviews.
- Supervise and monitor clinical staff schedules.
- Forecast needs and ensure that PaRC - DBH is adequately staffed
in all clinical disciplines to ensure quality treatment and meet
the needs of our patients and programs.
- Work to develop PaRC - DBH human resources to their best
- Continually monitor employee performance and competency and
ensure that employees are receiving meaningful and regular feedback
on their performance.
- Provide coverage for groups and individual sessions, as
- Provide the framework for clinical research, as necessary.
- Model and actively support the principles of the PaRC Culture
- Champion performance improvement as a fundamental philosophy in
- Serves 24-hour call for emergencies in coordination with the
PaRC -----" DBH leadership team.
- Ensure that the facility is in compliance with any/all
regulatory bodies and is always prepared for surveys.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.This is a
full-time-- position. To learn more about our programs, please
- Master-----TMs degree required; PhD preferred
- Applicable clinical licensure in the state of Texas - LMFT,
- A minimum of 5+ years in a supervisory position
- Knowledge of crisis management and therapeutic
- Effective written, oral, and computer skills, including
- Ability to organize, manage time, and problem-solveAdditional
InformationWe are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain
a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
testing.-- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or
national origin.For more information about our company benefits,
please visit us at
Clinical Services Director, Location: Missouri City, TX -
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Missouri City , Director of Clinical Services, Executive , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!