Assistant Branch Manager
Company: Regional Finance
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Regional
strives to positively impact the financial lives of our
Our historical and future success is grounded in our collective
commitment to core values. These values include teamwork, mutual
respect, passion, quality, and integrity. We strongly believe that
diversity, equity, and inclusion drives value for our Team Members,
customers, shareholders, and makes us better able to serve our
If you are a passionate, innovative, and fun individual, come join
our team today!
The purpose of the Assistant Manager is to assist the Branch
Manager in order to learn the finance business, RMC's business
practices and to prepare to manage a branch office. The Assistant
Manager will perform in accordance with RMC's Mission, Vision and
Duties and Responsibilities
* Subject matter expert in RMC personal loan product offerings;
uses knowledge to present loan solutions to current and potential
customers that help them achieve their financial goals.
* Assist in developing marketing strategies to increase branch's
loan portfolio and enhance profitability.
* Establish and build customer relationships through delivering
* Utilize RMC account management practices to assist delinquent
* Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
* Complete training program within the time set forth by the
* Report, manage, and maintain branch standards on all aspects of
* Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer
accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
* Process mail as needed.
* Sign checks for loans, branch expenses and money remittances.
* Close loans as directed by manager.
* Manage all branch-to-customer communications via mail.
* Process loan product applications.
* Work with manager to ensure proper open and close procedures
completed daily for branch.
* Assist in development of new and maintenance of current business
to business contacts.
* Other duties as assigned by leadership.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent.
* 6+ months of customer service experience in either a sales/retail
environment or cash management environment
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
* Data entry proficiency.
* Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background checks.
* Valid Driver's License and access to a dependable automobile with
liability insurance coverage.
* Some college coursework completed.
* 6+ months of consumer finance experience with exposure to sales
* Some leadership experience.
* Willingness to relocate for career advancement.
* Demonstrated passion for customer service.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Customer service minded with a personality that relates well with
a broad spectrum of people, including external customers, branch
colleagues, and corporate co-workers.
* Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere.
* Proven ability to multi-task.
* High degree of integrity.
* Sales mentality.
* Adaptable to an ever changing environment.
* Desire for career advancement.
* Problem solving skills.
This position works in an office providing consumer loan products
in person and over the phone. The Assistant Manager typically works
between the hours of 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday with some
Saturdays required. Overtime may be required on an as needed basis
and is at the discretion of upper management.
Regional is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform service,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable law ("Protected
Characteristics"). Regional's policy of non-discrimination applies
to all phases of the employment process and relationship,
including, but not limited to, recruitment and selection;
compensation and benefits; professional development and training;
promotions and opportunities; transfers; social and recreational
programs; layoff; and terminations.
Keywords: Regional Finance, Missouri City , Assistant Branch Manager, Executive , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!