Massage Therapist - Health & Safety $2000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Overview $2000 Sign On Bonus - Part-time or Fulltime-You put
your heart and soul into your work. You deserve a career that cares
for you. If you share our commitment to helping people feel their
best through total body care, we'd like to get to know you better.
At Massage Envy at Market Street, you'll find a career that
nurtures and cares for you as a person, an artist, and a
professional.WE'RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
- PassionateBENEFITS-YOU'LL LOVE:-SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM YOUR
HANDS TO YOUR HEADIf your body doesn't work, you can't work on
bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don't want anything
to put it on hold. We've got a self-care program to help you keep
your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep
your mind as strong as your hands.ONGOING EDUCATION TO BUILD YOUR
SKILLSAs a massage therapist, your learning continues long after
graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free
continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for
knowledge without wringing out your bank account.-Why does this
clinic stand out above the rest?--The difference you'll make in
clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but
our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your
work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and
building your book of business so you can focus on performing as
many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our
membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact
your services make for members.-What do we offer our employees?
- Top-tier earning potential
- Set schedules to provide consistency and availability for
maintaining your client base.
- All equipment, linens, and product are company provided.
- Company training and continuing education programs
- Recognition and referral programsMORE WAYS TO KEEP BODIES
WORKINGYour hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important
tools, but they don't have to be the only tools in the treatment
room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting
enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME- Boosts, you've got
more ways than ever to keep bodies working.What kind of benefits do
we offer our employees?
- Health Care Coverage -Major Medical-Employee health care
coverage premium is more than 50% Employer covered. You are able to
select the coverage that works best for you. This includes Medical,
- CEU Reimbursement- Employees receive up to 25% reimbursement
for qualifying Continuing Education courses to promote your
professional growth in this diverse field.
- On-going Professional Training- Employees receive continued
training beyond the hiring process such as an Ethics course
designed to educate and empower, online and in-house training
designed to continue to meet the highest industry standards.
- Complimentary Services- Employees receive an employer paid
one-hour session each month, as well as an Enhanced Therapy (to
promote the health and well-being of our employees, and our Mission
and Purpose from within our business).
- Discounts- Employees receive deep discount off retail product,
and discounted services.
- $2000 New Hire Bonus Part-time or Fulltime-Average yearly
income for a new LMT performing 30 hours of massage per week is
$40,000 - $50,000+ (commissions, bonuses and average tips).-If you
want to make more money as an employee and have major medical
insurance, please contact us.What We'll Accomplish Together As a
team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services
that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and
the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This
- Performing-quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing-massage services within required policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding-the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing-the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting-our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are: -
- Well-skilled professionals-who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge,-seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicators-who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions-who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.-
- Great teammates-who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.-We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe're excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully
discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable
legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status. -If-you're ready to bring your healing skills to a
place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait-to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Missouri City , Massage Therapist - Health & Safety $2000 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!