Practical Nursing Specialist
Company: US Army
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: June 14, 2022
US Army - Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and
become a certified Practical Nursing Specialist who supervises or
performs preventive, therapeutic, and emergency nursing care
procedures under the supervision of a physician, nurse or
Non-commissioned officer. This is not a civilian contractor
position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.JOB
- Perform emergency nursing care
- Assist in patient care
- Change/dress woundsPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 52 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
test.This job is a civilian position and does not require military
service (including commission and enlistment)
Keywords: US Army, Missouri City , Practical Nursing Specialist, Healthcare , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!