Medical Assistant - Missouri City
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Join Village Medical as a Medical AssistantJoin the frontlines
of today's healthcare transformation!Why Village Medical?At Village
Medical, we're looking for a Medical Assistant to help us transform
the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a
national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered
with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping
them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven
strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and
consistent results.We're creating care that's more accessible.
Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based,
physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're
looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are
ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo.
Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to
never stop learning.Could this be you?The Medical Assistant is
responsible for providing patient support and communication and
facilitating an exceptional patient experience to build and
reinforce satisfaction, trust, and drive organizational loyalty.
Accountable for welcoming and preparing the patient for their
appointment, the Medical Assistant informs patients of relevant and
required information for their visit and provides clear
communication around the services they are scheduled to receive.How
You Can Make a Difference
- Prepares and administers medications as directed by the
Physician; performs basic laboratory tests, EKGs as ordered or
indicated and suture removal and dressing changes.
- Performs medical histories, provides instruction to the patient
regarding medications and diet, and authorizes prescription refills
- Prepares patients for examination using Village Medical Rooming
- Performs phlebotomy as ordered.
- Greets patients and answers phones
- Prepares, cleans, and maintains exam and treatment rooms, as
well as supplies and equipment. Monitor controls of CLIA waived
tests.Skills For Success
- Self-motivated: energetic, self-starter; can work autonomously
with limited direction.
- Results oriented: bias for action; demonstrated track record of
achievement; drive for attainment of superior outcomes.
- Flexible: ably navigates within ambiguity; solution
- Communication: conveys thoughts and expresses ideas effectively
both verbally and in writing; strong presentation skills.
- Collaboration: orientation to team-based work product and
- Service: Actively supports others, demonstrates an optimistic,
can-do approach to issue resolution.
- Humility: low ego; engenders trust; respectful.Experience To
- Medical Assistant Certification or Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Phlebotomy experience required
- Must have current BLS certification for healthcare providers
through American Heart Association or Red Cross
- Must have High School Diploma
- Experience in primary care, family practice, internal medicine,
urgent care, or ER preferred
- Spanish speaking preferredHow You Will ThriveIn addition to
competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, and a
valuable health benefits package, Village Medical offers paid
parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous
paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious,
forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and
enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.Most
importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection
between your daily work on Village Medical products and services
and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of
healthcare for providers and patients.Our unique Village Medical
culture - how inclusion and diversity make the differenceAt Village
Medical, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in
transforming healthcare.---We believe building trust and innovation
are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance
and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not
experience things in the same way, including our healthcare
system.---Individuals seeking employment at Village Medical are
considered without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.---Those seeking employment at Village
Medical are considered without regard to race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.Explore your future with
Village Medical today.
Keywords: VillageMD, Missouri City , Medical Assistant - Missouri City, Healthcare , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!