Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist
Company: THERAPY 2000
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Description:What you'll do:
- Perform comprehensive Speech Therapy evaluations, using
standardized tests to determine patients' needs for therapy.
- Use your clinical judgment to develop and implement relevant
treatment plans aligned with physicians' orders.
- Develop home exercise programs in partnership with patients'
- Act as a vital member of your patients' medical neighborhoods,
collaborating and coordinating care between various providers and
- Complete a minimum number of patient visits on a weekly basis
as required by the agency.
- Meet deadlines for completion of patient chart updates,
progress summaries, call logs, and all other paperwork as
- Meet with agency personnel as necessary to maintain
understanding of expectations and standards related to delivering
high-quality patient care.
- Perform all duties in compliance with agency policies and
- Adhere to all rules, regulations, codes of ethics, guidelines
and federal, state and local laws applicable to home-health
pediatric speech language pathology.. Requirements:What you'll
- A current/active license to practice Speech Language Pathology
in the state of Texas.
- An innovative spirit complemented by a demonstrated history of
- Flexibility to shift resources and priorities as necessary,
based on the needs of the business.
- Ability to use common workplace technology (laptop computer,
phone, email, web browser).Bonus points for:
- 3+ years as a pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
- Experience in a home-health setting.
- Experience or certifications in feeding therapy or other
clinical specialties (VitalStim, etc.)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)Perks:
- Paid time off for full-time and part-time employees.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance for full-time and part-time
- Access to innovative, relevant continuing education
opportunities delivered in person and on-demand.
- Mileage reimbursement for travel between patient visits.
- Company-issued laptop computer.
- Company-sponsored 401k program.
Keywords: THERAPY 2000, Missouri City , Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist , Healthcare , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!