Company: The Avenues of Fort Bend - A Civitas Senior Living
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Community: Avenues of Fort BendAddress: 3505 FM 1092 RD,
Missouri City, TXSchedule: 10am - 6:30pm M, T, F, Saturday,
Sunday.Add some Passion to your career!Here at our Community, we
offer stability in consistent and flexible scheduling with no late
nights, guaranteed paychecks, generous Paid Time Off to help
contribute to your work-life balance, and a laundry list of
employee perks and programs that will contribute to having a
fulfilling career with us - not just another "job".Highlights of
the Cook Position:
- Preparation of assigned meal and food in accordance with
sanitary regulations and departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintenance of all appropriate documentation of temperature
charts and similar records according to established protocols
- Notification to Chef of inventory requirements in a timely
- Proper personal appearance and hygiene according to established
- Reporting of all hazardous conditions or equipment
- Maintains proper personal appearance and hygiene according to
established Civitas standards.
- Assists in cleaning and organizing kitchen, food storage, dish
room & other assigned F&B areas.
- Ensures a first-in, first-out food rotation system and verifies
all food products are properly dated and organized for quality
- Keeps cooking stations stocked as directed, especially before
and during prime operation hours
- Assists Chef Manager/F&B Director to maintain kitchen
organization, staff ability, and training opportunities
- Adherence to all sanitation, food handling protocols, safety
policies & procedures, and regulatory authorities as required.What
do you need to be a Cook at our Community?Have you worked as a Cook
or Chef in a restaurant setting before? Then we'd love to interview
you! We do ask that you have a positive attitude, the ability to
stand for long periods of time, and a willingness to continue
learning and growing!The health and wellness of our residents and
employees is a top priority for us. A COVID-19 vaccination is
required for this position, in accordance with applicable state and
federal guidelines.Employee Perks, Programs, and Benefits:
- Access to Next Day Pay
- No late nights! Consistent and Flexible Scheduling
- Access to 300,000 Travel, Restaurant, and Retail Discounts
- Unlimited employee referral bonuses! Bring your friends!
- Frequent Training and Promotion Opportunities
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program for All
- Paid Volunteer Days!
- Competitive Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, and More!
(We even have Pet Insurance for all you Pet Parents!)
- Great Place to Work - We've got the awards to prove it!Our
Mission: Passionate Service. Passionate Cleanliness. Passionate
- As a condition of employment at a Civitas Senior Living
community, all new hires will be asked to complete a screening
process as required by state regulations. All offers of employment
are contingent upon the successful completion of this process.
Residency within the State that this Community/Location operates in
is a condition of employment.
Keywords: The Avenues of Fort Bend - A Civitas Senior Living, Missouri City , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!