Agile Coach & Transformation Execution Lead
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Purpose of JobWe are seeking four (4) Lead individuals that have
successfully executed a change management transformation by
leveraging the art of coaching coupled with the actual application
of skills/techniques to drive business agility throughout an
The candidates selected for these positions will join the
Enterprise-wide Agile Transformation team within ECIO. Seeking
highly skilled system thinkers who can develop transformation plans
and operate autonomously with integrity in fast-paced environment.
The successful candidates will possess key competencies such as:
strong leadership skills, relationship management, self-confidence,
a passion for continuous learning, empathy, and a high EQ.
Coaches, trains and mentors at all levels of the organization to
apply agile principles, practices and frameworks in order to
deliver high value business capabilities. Embraces servant
leadership and displays behaviors that come with the key mindset
shifts associated with being agile and the culture shift at USAA.
Identifies opportunities for continuous improvements and influences
change at all organizational levels.
We are pretty open on locations:
RemoteJob RequirementsAbout USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve.
We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military
members and their families. This singular mission requires a
dedication to innovative thinking at every level.We embrace a
robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran
- Delivers hands-on coaching to individual teams in all aspects
of Scrum and Kanban, including but not limited to daily routines,
self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, managing
flow and limiting work in progress (wip).
- Drives continuous improvement to create a higher performing
- Coaches leaders and Executives and may be called on to coach
Agile Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Teams, as necessary.
- Plans the strategy and leads the creation and delivery of Agile
training for business and IT resources.
- Advances best practices for scaling agile frameworks.
- Develops and maintains stakeholder relationships supporting
agile product development.
- Remains informed about corporate practices, industry trends and
best practices concerning Agile.
- Works with individual programs/organizations and portfolios to
align strategy and discover their needs.
- Plans and delivers coaching while ensuring alignment with the
- Trains and mentors Agile Coach candidates and Senior Agile
- Guides and influences enterprise metrics to increase
organizational agility.Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 8 or more years experience performing in multiple Agile roles,
- 6 or more years experience as an Agile Coach or working in a
similar role in a lean or scrum environment and 2 or more years
performing on a program at scale.
- Expert knowledge of the software development lifecycle and
- Expert understanding of Lean-Agile methods and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to influence change at the executive level
and team level.
- Demonstrated ability form productive relationships quickly and
create spheres of influence.Preferred:
- Experience leading transformational implementation of
operational or developmental value streams (end-to-end processes)
within an business unit or organization
- Hands on experience developing and implementing organizational
strategic coaching and training roadmaps
- Proficiency with multiple agile/change management frameworks
such as SAFe 5.0, Lean, ADKAR, Integrating Agile and Change
Management. SPC 5.0 and/or Prosci certification is a plus.
- Experience developing roadmaps and leading large change
management / transformation initiatives with significant cultural
and organizational impact centered around operational efficiency
and business agility.
- Experience developing, facilitating, and curating training
strategies and programs for enterprise-wide transformation
Compensation:USAA has an effective process for assessing market
data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You
are paid within the salary range based on your experience and
market position. The salary range for this position is: $117,600 -
$211,700* (this does not include geographical differential, it may
be applied based on your work location)Employees may be eligible
for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual
performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of
Directors.*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential
is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in
locations where market pay levels are above the national
average.Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for
applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
hours.Benefits:At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits
to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These
benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans,
401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption
assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid
volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education assists employees
with their professional goals.Please click on the link below for
more details.Relocation assistance is available for this
Keywords: USAA, Missouri City , Agile Coach & Transformation Execution Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!