Company: Home Instead
Location: Bay city
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you looking for more than just a job? Want to make a
difference in the lives of seniors in your community?
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate
CAREGivers in the Cuero, TX area to become a part of our team
and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults
throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of
non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and
meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Days, evenings, overnights and weekend shifts available.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Previous caregiving experience preferred, but not required.
Skills training provided by Home Instead.No Certifications Required
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle
record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
(required if driving clients)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and
benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career
opportunity at homeinstead.com/781.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Missouri City , Caregiver, Other , Bay city, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!