Night Crew Lead
Company: Fiesta Mart
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Grocery Night Stocker Lead is responsible for keeping the
grocery aisles stocked and neatly organized. Additional
responsibilities include making sure that all merchandise is the
right place and that shoppers can find what they need quickly and
- Maintain security of the store overnight and keep accurate
records (such as time-lock log, night crew purchase report,
receiving paperwork/pallet control, and pieces count sheets).
- Supervises the grocery night stocking crew, communicating work
assignments and product knowledge.
- Makes regular department inspections to evaluate the department
conditions and plan work tasks accordingly.
- Ensure the preparation of the grocery department for the next
day's business; ordering to fill shelves, stocking neatly, pricing
accurately, and cleaning up.
- Verify vendor invoices against product and determines product
meets company quality standards.
- Effectively control proper storage limiting shrink and damaged
- Control and notify grocery manager of potential shrink problems
(damaged or missing merchandise; check loads carefully when
receiving), product availability problems, potential security
problems, and refrigeration checks).
- Monitor cooler and display area temperatures to ensure product
quality; report refrigeration failure immediately.
- Ensure company standards of safety, proper food handling
practices, sanitation, and productivity are achieved.
- Order, receive, and unload deliveries; store, price, date,
rotate, and stock product and prepare product for display and
- Keep all grocery products in display cases, coolers and
freezers rotated in accordance with company policy and product code
- Make sure that all shelves and displays are blocked,
straightened and cleaned as they are restocked.
- Ensure sales and work area are swept clean, orderly, and free
from safety hazards; report hazards to management.
- Exercise proper safety practices when lifting or moving product
or using equipment.
- Operate and clean department equipment and tools.
- Notifies the Grocery Manager of any equipment problems or
Secondary Job Duties:
- Clean and restock stock room.
- Properly dispose of trash.
- Clean behind store, and clean up spills.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting,
unathorized markdowns and property defacement.
- Present favorable impression in dress, personal hygiene and
- Other duties assigned by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- 18 years of age or older due to equipment use.
- Ability to prioritize work load.
- Must have a sense of urgency.
- Capable of following verbal directions.
- Must be able to read and write English adequately.
- Able to work flexible shifts including nights or evenings,
holidays or weekends.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and
- Able to operate department equipment and tools.
- Ability to speak, understand and follow English
Never- 0%, Occasionally- 1-33%, Frequently- 34-66%,
- Occasionally- Sitting, climbing up to 8 foot height, and
- Frequently- Walking on tile/concrete, carrying up to 50 lbs.,
pushing and pulling up to 500 lbs., lifting up to 50 lbs.,
balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, manual
dexterity, crawling, and talking.
- Continuously- Standing on tile/concrete, reaching
waist/overhead level, seeing, and hearing.
Safety Risk Factors:
- Occasionally-Loud noise, slippery or cluttered floor surface,
contact with sharp objects, contact with skin irritants, toxic
exposure (see Material Safety Data Sheets), nuisance dust, fumes,
sprays, and hazardous cleaning solutions.
- Frequently-Twisting of back and neck and hazardous equipment
(mechanical moving parts).
- Varied, irregular schedules.
- Working environment involves inside, outside, cold, heat, and
Keywords: Fiesta Mart, Missouri City , Night Crew Lead, Other , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!