Company: Fiesta Mart LLC
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Meat Operator is responsible for keeping the meat area clean
and safe, servicing customers, and maintaining meat display cases,
while providing great customer service.
Secondary Job Duties:
- Provide customer service at counter and engage customers on the
- Wrap, weigh, and label weight items using scale system.
- Follow standard operating procedures regarding code dating,
packaging, merchandising, storage, pulls, and damages.
- Assist in the preparation of meat products, mostly chicken and
- Collect all cardboard, plastic, and paper to dispose of in
compactor. Dispose of all debris using compactor.
- Disassemble and reassemble power equipment to clean.
- Clean, sanitize and maintain all floors and equipment.
- Organize coolers to ensure sanitary conditions.
- Clean and sanitize equipment, table tops, floors, and walls
- Remove and clean all barrels from processing area.
- Exercise safe food handling practices.
- Exercise proper safety practices when lifting or moving
deliveries or using equipment.
- Operates the baler, compactor, grinder, slicer, tenderizer,
scales, and wrapping machine in a safe manner.
- Communicate with co-workers on job assignments.
- Locate ad items in storage and fills display cases.
- Perform price changes; make and put up signs.
- Keep display cases, cooler and freezer organized and clean;
clean walls, fans and drains.
- Clean delivery and work area.
- Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting,
unauthorized mark downs or property defacement.
- Present favorable impression in dress, personal hygiene and
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Demonstrate capability to interact with customers.
- Works with a sense of urgency to complete job tasks.
- Neatness in appearance, with a pleasant, outgoing,
- Capable of following verbal directions.
Never- 0%, Occasionally- 1-33%, Frequently- 34-66%, Continuously-
Never-Sitting, balancing, manual dexterity and crawling.
Occasionally- climbing up to 8 foot height, stooping, kneeling,
crouching, talking, and smelling.
Frequently- carrying up to 80 lbs., pushing and pulling up to 300
lbs., lifting up to 80 lbs., and bending.
Continuously- Standing on tile/concrete, walking on tile/concrete,
reaching waist/overhead level, seeing, and hearing.
Safety Risk Factors:
Never- hazardous cleaning solutions.
Occasionally- Contact with skin irritant, toxic exposure (see
Material Safety Data Sheets), and nuisance dust, fumes, sprays.
Frequently-Loud noise, twisting of back and neck, and slippery or
cluttered floor surface.
Continuously- hazardous equipment (mechanical moving parts), and
contact with sharp objects.
- Varied, irregular schedules.
- Working environment involves inside, cold, and
Keywords: Fiesta Mart LLC, Missouri City , Meat Operator, Other , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!