Company: Texas Pride Disposal Solutions LLC
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Residential Collection Driver will operate a Rearload truck and
deliver loads to designated landfills, transfer stations or
recycling centers and empty the Rearload truck. This position will
operate the Rearload truck in compliance with all governmental
regulations pertaining to trucking and waste operations and will
provide courteous, professional service to all customers.
Supervisory responsibilities include leading one or two helpers
when assigned, conducting orientation, training and re-training
helpers as needed and coordinating and directing the work of the
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND
- Report to work at designated time in company uniform and with
required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Ensure the assigned truck is fully-fueled, safe to operate and
that the required paperwork is on board before leaving the
- Collect the route as outlined in the fleet routing software and
document changes, problems (using company provided camera and/or
note the route sheet), etc. on route sheet.
- Record time in the fleet routing software at each customer
- Perform pre- and post-trip truck inspection, makes sure the cab
is clean and the Vehicle Condition Report (VCR) is turned in.
- Work and drive productively and safely and behave in a courteous
and professional manner at all times.
- Must be available for scheduled shifts, including holidays and
- Responsible for and required to track personal DOT compliance,
(i.e. daily hours of service) and to report immediately to the
supervisor if in danger of being out of compliance.
- Report any moving violations incurred during work hours to the
supervisor at the end of the shift.
- Responsible for and required to report any personal moving
violations or accidents to the supervisor within 72 hours.
- Responsible for maintaining a valid Medical Card and a valid
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- One year of related medium or heavy truck driving experience
and/or specialized training;
- Demonstrate excellent heavy truck driving skills;
- Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimal
- Ability to independently operate commercial motor vehicles;
- Ability to perform basic math functions; and
- Ability to read and speak English sufficiently to converse with
the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals
in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to
make entries on reports, required logs and records and other
- Valid Class A or Class B Commercial Driver's License
- Record of safe driving for the past five years as shown on
current MVR, with no serious accidents or traffic violations
- A valid Medical Card
Keywords: Texas Pride Disposal Solutions LLC, Missouri City , Driver, Other , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!