Cake Decorator 3
Company: Fiesta Mart
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Follow all guidelines for proper preparation of products, cake
set up, ice cakes, decorate, etc.
- Understand and follow the authorized recipes strictly.
- Ice, decorate and finish cakes for customer special orders
using airbrush, mixers, and computer photo producer. Train others
in cake decorating basics.
- Stock and replenish counters with pastries, rotate merchandise
for outdated product. Date and organize product in the case, the
back, coolers and freezers.
- Read and comprehend labels, instructions, and basic items
related to the job.
- Locate, read and follow production table or lists.
- Be familiar with department specials, ads, flyers, etc. and
communicate these to the customers.
- Follow established procedures when operating bakery equipment
including a cash register. Figure mathematical calculations
including prices paid and change to be given.
- Handle customer requests and complaints promptly and
courteously, follow the proper procedures for directing customers
in obtaining refunds, returns, or exchanges and courteously explain
price discrepancies to customers.
- Complete Opening, Crunch and Closing procedures as
- Complete necessary paperwork to count down register.
- Understand and follow procedures established for the
department, as well as cleaning and proper assembly and disassembly
of the equipment.
- Understand and follow food safety procedures (for example: hand
washing, refrigeration of product, etc.).
- Follow all policies and procedures designed to protect the
company's assets at all times.
- Maintain a clean and safe work and shopping area.
Secondary Job Duties:
- Restock and use supply items efficiently to eliminate waste and
to maintain the lowest supply cost.
- Sweep floors, clean utensils and work tables, wipe counter
tops, and front of display cases.
- Keep display cases, cooler and freezer organized and clean;
clean walls, fans, drains, and equipment.
- Present favorable impression in dress, personal hygiene and
- Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting,
unauthorized mark downs or property defacement.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of baking techniques.
- Must be able to work as a team member and interact positively
- Capable of following verbal directions.
Never- 0%, Occasionally- 1-33%, Frequently- 34-66%,
- Occasionally- Sitting, pushing and pulling up to 150 lbs.,
climbing up to 6 foot height, kneeling, and crouching.
- Frequently- Carrying up to 10 lbs., lifting up to 10 lbs.,
bending, balancing, stooping, and reaching waist/overhead
- Continuously- Standing on tile/concrete, walking on
tile/concrete, manual dexterity, talking, seeing, hearing and
Safety Risk Factors:
- Occasionally-Loud noise, cluttered floor surface, contact with
skin irritant, toxic exposure (see Material Safety Data Sheets),
nuisance dust, fumes, sprays, and hazardous cleaning
- Frequently-Twisting of back and neck, slippery floor surface,
and contact with sharp objects.
- Continuously-hazardous equipment (mechanical moving parts)
- Varied, irregular schedules.
- Working environment involves inside store location with
Keywords: Fiesta Mart, Missouri City , Cake Decorator 3, Other , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!