Company: The First State Bank
Posted on: May 4, 2021
The Mortgage Loan Processor role is an excellent opportunity for
someone with a minimum of at least two years of mortgage
experience. Some of the duties will include the following
- Obtain necessary information (i.e. loan applications, credit
documents, appraisals, etc.) to process and complete mortgage loan
- Verifies all documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED but prefer someone with
at least two years of college.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, procedures of
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and
- Performs a variety of tasks throughout the day with a "can-do"
- Able to lead and direct the work of others. Compensation will
be commensurate based on experience and/or education level(s).
Keywords: The First State Bank, Missouri City , Loan Processor, Other , Sweeny, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!