Field Technician - Sweeny
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Provides support for assigned team. Tasks include but are not
limited to moving materials and cleaning facilities, machines,
equipment and vehicles.
- Assists field service team with basic preparation and labor
required to complete tasks at customer site, per instructions.
- Perform cleaning services related to shoveling, sweeping or
washing materials identified in job scope.
- Perform cleaning services related to operation of vacuum
- Provides labor for physical manipulation of vacuum hoses to
perform cleaning activities inside supplier facility and designated
- Assists in preparation of properly disposing of waste according
to safety and environmental policies.
- Monitor and operate assigned machines and equipment under close
Provides labor to breakdown equipment upon job completion.
Attend company sponsored safety training classes and pass
corresponding test upon completion. Performs other duties as
KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend English
(operational, process, safety and quality instructions).
- Follow detailed instructions and operational protocols.
- Use of basic hand tools to assist with vacuum truck
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures and demonstrate
proficiency in the care and use of all site specific, facility
required PPE (Personal Protection Equipment).
- Work in confined space.
High school diploma or GED.
- Constantly uses hands to finger, handle or feel. Stands,
stoops, bends, reaches, pushes, pulls and twists for extended
periods. Requires close visual and hearing observation.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds distances of 10
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision, depth perception
and ability to adjust focus are vision requirements.
Possible Work Hazards: May be exposed to possible operations
hazards including fumes from machinery, equipment and vehicles.
Airborne particles and noise, high pressure and heat from
machinery. Potential water and electrical hazards. Slippery
surfaces due to open bays in processing area. Hot and cold
temperatures and outdoor weather if working in yard or field.
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS:
Ravago Americas is an equal employment opportunity employer. We
adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to
race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability,
veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status. We assure
you that your opportunity for employment with this employer depends
solely upon your qualifications.
- Job Family CORP SHARED SERVICES JOB FAMILY
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator 700739300 - RRS Absorb Cost
- 102 W Ashley Wilson Rd, Sweeny, TX 77480, USA
Keywords: Ravago, Missouri City , Field Technician - Sweeny, Other , Sweeny, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!