Oil and Petroleum Supply Laborer
Company: US Army
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Petroleum supply
specialists responsible for supervising and managing the reception,
storage and shipping of bulk or packaged petroleum-based products.
This is not a civilian contractor position. No experience
necessary. Position is entry level.
- Receive and stock bulk and package products
- Issue and dispense bulk fuels and water from storage and
distribution facilities to using units
- Select and submit samples to laboratory for testing
- Perform petroleum and water accounting duties
- Operate equipment used with petroleum and water distribution
system and multiproduct pipeline system
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 11 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Missouri City , Oil and Petroleum Supply Laborer, Other , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!