Practical Nursing Specialist
Company: US Army
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Practical Nursing
Specialist who supervises or performs preventive, therapeutic, and
emergency nursing care procedures under the supervision of a
physician, nurse or Non-commissioned officer. This is not a
civilian contractor position. No experience necessary.
Position is entry level.
- Perform emergency nursing care
- Assist in patient care
- Change/dress wounds
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 52 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Missouri City , Practical Nursing Specialist, Other , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!