Human Resources Specialist
Company: US Army
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Human Resources
Specialist who responsible for providing support that affects
Soldiers’ overall welfare and well-being while assisting leaders
with keeping Soldiers combat-ready and effective. This is not a
civilian contractor position. No experience necessary.
Position is entry level.
- Assist on all human resource support matters
- Oversight of all strength management and strength distribution
- Responsible for the readiness, health and welfare of all
- Postal and personnel accountability support
- Maintain emergency notification data
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 9 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Missouri City , Human Resources Specialist, Other , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!