Data Collector and Analyst
Company: US Army
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Signals
collector/analyst responsible for the detection, acquisition,
location and identification of foreign electronic intelligence.
They exploit non-voice communications and other electronic signals
to provide strategic/tactical intelligence. This is not a civilian
contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is
- Operate signal intelligence equipment and prepare
- Search the radio frequency spectrum to analyze target
communications, categories and foreign signals
- Perform basic signal analysis to determine signal
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 15 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Missouri City , Data Collector and Analyst, Other , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!