Mover / Junk Removal Specialist - Hiring Immediately
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - KimberJay Co
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Company Overview College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving has
established a brand new territory serving The Woodlands, Tomball,
Rose Hill, North Cypress, and Lakewood Forest! We are looking to
fill this position ASAP before we open our doors for business in
May. If you want to work for a team oriented, fun, and enthusiastic
company, this is the position you've been looking for! We strive to
train, mentor, and grow all who walk through these halls. Training
will begin ASAP in preparation for our grand opening.
- Excellent earning potential including hourly pay plus tips and
performance based bonuses. EARN $14 PER HOUR + Tips with College
Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving. - To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you
must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and
Service-oriented. -Come and see what all the buzz is about and join
our winning team. College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving is the
fastest-growing junk-hauling franchise and moving franchise in
America. College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving also has impressive
brand recognition. The franchise has been featured on The Oprah
Winfrey Show, ABC's Shark Tank, Undercover Boss, HGTV's House
Hunters, AMC's The Pitch, Bravo's The Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC's
Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox Business, as well as in The Wall
Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The
Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more. As a Mover - Junk Remover,
you are the first point of contact for clients on the job.
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with
the uniform, and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye
- Educate clients about pricing and services.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and
- Meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to
donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items
and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant example, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
- MUST have reliable transportation to work.
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of
- MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited
about huge opportunity.
- MUST be drug and alcohol free.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check. Each CHHJ
location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your
application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All
inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made
directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk
Corporate. - -
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - KimberJay Co, Missouri City , Mover / Junk Removal Specialist - Hiring Immediately, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!