Material Handler - TX_Missouri City
Company: Clean Harbors, Inc.
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Material Handler. You will be responsible
for completing all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and
responsible manner. This individual will work within all local,
state, and federal rules and regulations; and follow all
Safety-Kleen policies and procedures.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
* Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
* Competitive wages
* Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time
* Group 401K with company matching component
* Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
* Positive and safe work environments
* Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
* Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying
with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in
a safe manner at all times;
* Unload route truck containerized waste.
* Reload route trucks with supplies and equipment for next day's
* Stock warehouse with materials after Distribution Center truck
* Prepare waste loads for shipment to Recycle Center/Distribution
* Housekeeping in branch (sweeping, cleaning, straightening).
* Empty and fill drums of solvent mineral spirits.
* Perform minor repairs on parts washers at warehouse.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
* High school diploma or GED required
* 1+ years work experience
* Attention to detail needed
* Ability to work with minimal supervision at times
* Forklift driving skills
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ---
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Inc., Missouri City , Material Handler - TX_Missouri City, Other , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!