Company: Fiesta Mart
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Scanning Clerks are responsible for maintaining overall price
integrity in their store. They change prices weekly, including
changing shelf signs and tags, and promotional signs. Additional
duties consist of assisting store personnel in resolving pricing
discrepancies, tagging merchandise, and updating vendor data for
products. They are responsible for submitting weekly reports to the
Corporate Scanning department and handling customer inquiries
* Understands and follows all procedures for completion of
* Understands reports received and action to be taken. (Tag run,
Delete, and New edits)
* Understands and follows the scanning schedule.
* Reviews, edits, and creates weekly batches for POS
* Performs audits of the scanning data and item event reports and
makes appropriate changes.
* Review communication logs to the stores and ensure batch files
and other data files are sent and received from the stores.
* Perform item comparisons and item deletes on store item
* Collaborate with buyers and merchandisers to maintain pricing
integrity. Resources information from various sources as needed.
(Corporate contact person, e-mail, store mail, etc.)
* Ensure product freshness, shelf labels and price signs are
correct and maintained in all departments.
* Ensure product rotation is performed in all departments.
* Test scan product price changes for accuracy, description,
department and taxability.
* Performs scan verification of weekly sales ad.
* Exercise proper safety practices when lifting or moving product
or using equipment.
Secondary Job Duties:
* Comply with all company policies and procedures.
* Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting,
unathorized markdowns and property defacement.
* Present favorable impression in dress, personal hygiene and
* Other duties assigned by management.
* High School diploma or equivalent experience.
* 18 years of age or older due to equipment use
* Able to work flexible shifts including nights or evenings,
holidays or weekends
Never- 0%, Occasionally- 1-33%, Frequently- 34-66%, Continuously-
* Occasionally- Sitting, pulling up to 100 lbs., climbing up to 6
foot height, crawling, and smelling.
* Frequently- Walking on tile/concrete, carrying up to 50 lbs.,
pushing up to 100 lbs., lifting up to 50 lbs., bending, balancing,
kneeling, crouching, talking,
* Continuously- Standing on tile/concrete, stooping, manual
dexterity, reaching waist/overhead level, seeing, and hearing.
Safety Risk Factors:
* Occasionally-Loud noise, slippery or cluttered floor surface,
hazardous equipment, contact with sharp objects, contact with skin
irritant, toxic exposure (see Material Safety Data Sheets),
nuisance dust, fumes, sprays, and hazardous cleaning solutions.
* Frequently-Twisting of back and neck.
* Varied, irregular schedules.
* Working environment involves inside store with protection from
weather conditions, but not necessarily from temperature
Keywords: Fiesta Mart, Missouri City , Scan Clerk, Other , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!