Enlist and become a Public Affairs Representative
Company: US Army
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a
certified Public Affairs Mass Communication Specialist who
participates in and assists with the supervision and administration
of Army public affairs programs primarily through news releases,
newspaper articles, Web-based material and photographs for use in
military and civilian news media. This is NOT a civilian contractor
position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.JOB
- Research, prepare and disseminate news releases, articles,
web-based material and photographs personnel and activities
- Gather information for military news programs and
- Develop ideas for news articles
- Arrange and conduct interviews
- Write news releases, feature articles and editorials
- Conduct media trainingPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 26 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Missouri City , Enlist and become a Public Affairs Representative, Other , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!