Inventory Control Specialist - O'Neal Manufacturing Services
Company: O'Neal Manufacturing Services
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: November 17, 2022
The Inventory Control Specialist will communicate and work with
site management, sales staff, processing group, warehouse
personnel, corporate procurement and accounts payable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor all receiving reports; ensure accuracy of items and
good condition of material. Input received material into the
inventory management system.
- Take physical inventory assessment, as required, and input
necessary changes to the inventory management system.
- Interact with corporate office and site regarding
transportation, purchasing, invoice validation, inventory control,
and other items as required, to ensure the timeliness and accuracy
of materials received and shipped.
- Prepare inventory management reports as required for leadership
and/or sales staff.
- Add new raw material items to inventory.
- Provide error-free work to all internal and external customers
as related to the output of their position.
- Maintain of customer specific inventories by tracking and
working with the procurement and sales teams.
- Receive return authorizations back into inventory.
- Maintain stock levels and overall evaluation of site-specific
- Perform and enter daily inventory cycle counts.
- Make quantity adjustments with appropriate personnel
notifications or approvals.
- Review receiving and inventory related variances.
- May review job travelers for accuracy as it relates to material
- May manage the reorder of depleted stock items and
- May assist sales in locating material required for orders by
checking inbound stock.
- May work with vendors and corporate purchasing to locate and
expedite material to meet our needs.
- May work with corporate office on evaluation of overstock,
slow-moving and deleted items. Develop action plans for depletion
- May enter purchase orders and managing sub-contracting systems.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years with inventory control, required.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook.
- Experience with ERP system required.
- Able to work in a high-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree
- Speak conversational English. Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Community Service Day
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program About Us
At O'Neal Manufacturing Services (OMS), we build things! As an
O'Neal Industries affiliate company, we are a leader in the
fabrication of steel and metal products that shape the world in
which we live in. Our culture is driven by honesty, integrity and
respect. We set high expectations for ourselves in providing a safe
and diverse work environment. If you are looking to be part of a
dynamic company to build your career, visit onealmfg.com/careers to
OMS Houston supplies parts for trains, construction equipment,
forklifts and portable loading docks. Located near the George Bush
International Airport on the northside of Houston, OMS Houston is
home to a variety of equipment, including: lasers, oxy and plasma
burners, forming, machining centers, paint, and manual
Keywords: O'Neal Manufacturing Services, Missouri City , Inventory Control Specialist - O'Neal Manufacturing Services, Other , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!