Company: Palacios Marine Industrial
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Summary: Keeps premises of office building or other commercial
or institutional building in clean and orderly condition by
performing the following duties. If in a Lead capacity, the
incumbent also ensures the route is followed according to the
direction of the Account Manager/Account Supervisor, performs
quality inspections, and may recommend disciplinary actions to the
Account Manager/Account Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other
duties may be assigned.
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms,
corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker rooms and other work
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floor.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Develops grounds alternative solutions; Uses reason even
when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and
skills; Shares expertise
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs;
Solicits customer feedback to Management
- Custodial experience is a plus
- 18 years of age or older
- Must pass a drug test
- Must pass pre-screening site specific exams and training
- Must pass a background check Associated topics: animal care,
clean, custodial, custody, feed, house cleaner, housekeeping,
janitor, janitorial, sanitize
Keywords: Palacios Marine Industrial, Missouri City , Facility Custodian, Other , Wadsworth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!