Location: Missouri City
Posted on: November 21, 2022
United States of America
CAT24: CCS-Houston, TX 9011 S Sam Houston Pkwy W Suite 100,
Missouri City, TX, 77085 USA
Carrier Corporation is a leading provider of heating, ventilating,
air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and
automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer,
smarter, sustainable, and high-performance buildings.
- Schedule and document all department commitments for repairs,
maintenance, and installation.
- Schedule customer onsite training as requested.
- Assist in the local monthly branch service agreement renewal
- Ensure all preventive maintenance visits are scheduled and
performed for each service agreement.
- Notify customers of scheduled PM dates visits
- Log and track all service work orders, and reconcile all open
tickets for dispositions.
- Work with the collection department for collecting invoices and
- Other administrative duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1+ years Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel,
- 1+ years of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all newly hired Carrier U.S.
Keywords: Carrier, Missouri City , Service Coordinator, Other , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!