Senior Instrument Fitter -Onshore - US
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Overview / Responsibilities Wood is currently sourcing for a
Senior Instrument Fitter to join our team in Sweeny, Texas. U.S.
Only: Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship
from Wood is required .
- Interprets written and/or oral orders, sketches and blueprints
to coordinate activities of assigned workers, materials, equipment
- Inspects quality of all work to ensure company standards and
project specifications are met.
- Assists workers in their performance of assigned duties.
- Analyzes and resolves work related problems.
- Reviews material received at jobsite to ensure it is correct
and not defective.
- Checks equipment to ensure proper working conditions.
- Maintains time and tracks production.
- Interprets and enforces company policies to workers and
enforces safety regulations company policy to employees.
- May study schedules and estimate worker hour requirements for
completion of job.
- May make cost estimates for contracts.
- Establishes and adjusts work sequences to meet construction
schedule, using knowledge of capacities of equipment and assigned
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and
project rules. Performs other duties as required. Skills /
Qualifications May require a high school diploma or its equivalent
with previous years of experience in the field or in a related
area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and
pre-established guidelines. Company Overview Wood is a global
leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built
environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's
most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and
operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around
40,000 people. Diversity Statement (EEO) We are an equal
opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse
workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and
without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list):
race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing
Keywords: Wood, Missouri City , Senior Instrument Fitter -Onshore - US, Other , Sweeny, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!