Driver - Summer 2021 Intern - Sales and Service Representative
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Summer 2021 Internship Opportunity Sales and Service
Want to work for North America's leading provider of comprehensive
environmental, energy and industrial services? Our strategy is to
develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with a diversified
group of customers who have recurring needs for environmental,
energy, or industrial services.
As a Summer Intern, you will work towards bringing this strategy to
life and make us a success. You will have a direct impact on the
Company's ability to thrive and grow, which will in turn, provide
additional opportunities for you.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your careerKey Responsibilities:
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Actively pursue and manage new business opportunities within
- Interfaces with customers in a professional and effective
manner to update them on the project status and/or to resolve
- Represent the company in regional and national network
organizations that best benefits growth within assigned product
- Works closely with operational branch teams to ensure that
customer needs are being met;
- Pick up 55-gallon containers of various fluids and oil
- Up-Sell at existing customer locations and generate new leads
in the field;
- Ensure they operate with DOT compliance;
- Other duties as assigned.What does it take to work for
- Available for the full duration of the internship program
during the summer of 2021;
- Current Sophomore or Junior enrolled in a 4-year degree program
(Business majors preferred but not required);
- Team collaboration and strong communication skills;
- The confidence and flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced and
sometimes ambiguous environment.Wondering what to expect in
starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in
the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.-
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers .
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Missouri City , Driver - Summer 2021 Intern - Sales and Service Representative, Professions , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!