CDL A Regional / OTR Driver - HOME WEEKLY
Company: Epes Transport, Inc.
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Don t Miss This Opportunity! Call (866) 477-4121Largest Driver
Pay Raise In 90-Year History
CDL A Regional / OTR Driver - HOME WEEKLY Largest Driver Pay Raise
In 90-Year History!
CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- Company Driver Benefits now start at 30 days!
- Additional $.03 per mile productivity bonus
- Additional $.10 per mile Northeast premium pay, NE
- Home weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Miles/ Pay
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Additional pay for breakdown, HazMat, and more!
- Paid vacations & 7 paid holidays! Eligible from date of
- Company-match 401(k)
- Assigned driver managers and late-model tractors
- 65% drop & hook
- 24 hr. support
We love our Veterans and appreciate your honorable service to our
country! Take advantage of your GI Bill benefits with our
on-the-job training apprenticeship!
- Must be minimum 21 years old with a valid CDL-A
- Must have 1 year of verifiable experience within last 3 years,
or 2 years in the last 5 years.
- Stable work history
- Trainees must be recent grad from approved CDL school and/or
have minimum 3 months' comparable experience
At EPES Transport, we're hiring experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers for
regional opportunities that offer guaranteed high miles and
fantastic pay. Our regional routes will get you on the schedule you
want, so you can start spending more time at home without
sacrificing your pay.
As the largest private trucking company in North Carolina, we have
continuously provided quality transportation services to our
customers for over 85 years. If you're looking for a better way to
live life on the road, EPES has the resources to take you
Celebrating 90 Years! Click the video to know why you should Join
the Epes Transport Team.
Click APPLY BELOW to Join the Team
Keywords: Epes Transport, Inc., Missouri City , CDL A Regional / OTR Driver - HOME WEEKLY, Professions , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!