Furniture Mover & Driver (2)
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Brazos Dispo
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
College HUNKS is the fastest-growing junk-hauling and moving
franchise in America. Candidates with military experience strongly
encouraged to apply! College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving is looking
to hire drivers / movers capable of driving light and medium duty
box trucks (CDL is not required). Our drivers are also movers.
- Must be 23 years of age or older.
- Valid Driver's License for at least 2 years
- No traffic violations in the past 2 years.
- SAFELY operate at all times. Why College Hunks?
- FUN, ENTHUSIASTIC TEAM ENVIRONMENT - if you've ever been a part
of a great sports team, you know what we're talking about
- ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE - Our company is rapidly
growing and creating new positions each year. We prefer to promote
from within, our entire leadership team started out on the
- GET PAID TO WORK OUT - stay in great shape over the summer
while earning money on the job. Many of our team members have lost
weight and built muscle since joining our team.
- TRUE OPEN-DOOR POLICY - if you need to talk, we're here for
you. We communicate often and openly. You don't have to be scared
to say what's on your mind.
- PERSONAL DEVELOP TRAINING - whether you want to become a
business owner, or simply a better person, our company culture is
HEAVILY-focused on professional and personal development. WE BUILD
- GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY - College Hunks donates 2 meals to
hungry children for every completed moving or junk removal
- BE A PART OF A WINNING TEAM - College Hunks has been recognized
by Inc. Magazine and the Financial Times as one of America's
fastest-growing private companies for THREE years running. If you
want to learn how to win in business and in life, apply today.
Leadership Characteristics: Go out of your way to be friendly
(smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in
contact with throughout the day - especially your clients.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and
- Lead your team by relevant example, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance $14-$20 per
hours depending on experience
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Brazos Dispo, Missouri City , Furniture Mover & Driver (2), Professions , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!