Emergency Medical Technician
Company: US Army
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
US Army - Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and
become a certified Combat Medic Specialist responsible for
providing emergency medical treatment. This is NOT a civilian
contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry
- Administer emergency medical treatment to battlefield
- Assist with outpatient and inpatient care and treatment
- Instruct Soldier's on Combat Lifesaver/First Responder training
- Manage Soldier's medical readiness, medical supplies and
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 16 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
test.This job is a civilian position and does not require military
service (including commission and enlistment)
Keywords: US Army, Missouri City , Emergency Medical Technician, Professions , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!