Shipping/Receiving Coordinator - O'Neal Manufacturing Services
Company: O'Neal Manufacturing Services
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain inbound truck scheduling.
- Verify correctness of incoming shipments against bill of lading
(BOL) and maintain records of receiving.
- Prepare receiving documents and securing mill test reports for
- Scan and file receiving documents and test reports.
- Post inbound receipts.
- Route incoming goods or materials to correct locations.
- Reject damaged or incorrect goods or materials and take proper
steps to adjust for damages or shortages.
- Monitor receiving reports to ensure accuracy and coordination
with purchased material.
- Advise appropriate sales or leadership members when specific
items are received.
- Build loads.
- Print and file bill of lading (BOL) and shipping
- Schedule scrap for pick-up and entering scrap orders.
- Print and label orders from customer shipment entry.
- Entering information into customer portals, as necessary.
- Package orders, as needed. Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years working in a shop or manufacturing setting.
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook.
- Experience with ERP system required.
- Able to work in a high-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree
- Speak conversational English. Benefits
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off - 10 hours per month starting day 1
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Programs & Health Premium Discounts About
O'Neal Manufacturing Services (OMS), an O'Neal Industries affiliate
company, is a supplier of fabricated metal components and welded
assemblies. OMS provides highly integrated, comprehensive
manufacturing solutions to customers who build equipment and manage
projects that shape the world we live in - ranging from locomotives
to forklifts and bulldozers to power generation equipment. Founded
in 1921, with multiple manufacturing facilities strategically
located throughout North America, we support original equipment
manufacturers (OEM's) who build their industrial equipment in North
America by supplying them with superior customer service and
quality contract metal manufacturing.
Keywords: O'Neal Manufacturing Services, Missouri City , Shipping/Receiving Coordinator - O'Neal Manufacturing Services, Professions , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!