Posted on: November 18, 2022
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company
with 2021 sales of $31 billion. We live our mission of making our
world more productive every day by providing high-quality
solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers
more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace,
chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare,
manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used
in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to
high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing,
hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers
state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer
expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and
services, please visit www.linde.com
- The Global HyCO division of Linde, Inc. is currently seeking a
Production Technician in Sweeny, TX. The production technician,
working under the direction of lead technician and the facility
management, has responsibility for supporting day-to-day operations
at the Sweeny SMR facility.
The facility produces Hydrogen via Steam Methane Reformer (SMR)
technology. In this role, you will be responsible for operating the
equipment associated with Hydrogen reformer and H2 distribution
- Adjustments to process variables to ensure safe and optimal
- Startup and shutdown of overall unit and process
- Preparing equipment for maintenance work including lock-out
tag-out (LOTO) and confined space entry (CSE)
- Correctly and safely permitting maintenance work and monitoring
- Monitoring equipment performance
- Responsibilities require 12-hour shift rotation (Dupont
schedule), on-call, and scheduled overtime
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with fellow operators,
maintenance technicians, engineers, and managers
- Adhere to all Corporate and Plant policies
- Maintain the highest degree of personal safety and
environmental accountability at all times
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping
- Participate in daily and monthly safety and production
- Working extended hours and/or weekends, holidays and call-ins
may be required.
- Report safety hazards and all near misses immediately
- HS Diploma; Associates degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years production/operations experience or
equivalent industrial experience.
- Must have basic knowledge of pressure, temperature, and flow,
associated instrumentation and valves and process
- PSM experience highly preferred
- Experience with
- High temperature and high-pressure operating equipment
- Process control (PLC) computers
- Reading process and instrumentation drawings (PID) and
- HAZOP and PHA is preferred
- Experience with operating compressors is highly preferred.
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all
employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages
growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces
inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice
for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn
more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including
paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life
insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however,
only those applicants who are being considered for an interview
will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Linde, Missouri City , Production Technician, Professions , Sweeny, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!