Plumber (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: January 23, 2023
US Army - Plumber- US Army Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a
soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Plumber
who is responsible for pipe fitting, installing and repairing
plumbing and pipe systems. This is NOT a civilian contractor
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Maintain heating systems, basic water supply and water
- Pipe systems for waste water
- Basic plumbers repair and maintenance
- Maintenance for plumbing fixtures, pipes, stacks, brackets,
traps, vents and insulation
- Construction plans and drawingsPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 7 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Missouri City , Plumber (Enlistment Required), Professions , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!