Consumer Loan Sales Associate
Company: Mariner Finance, LLC
Location: Missouri City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you a goal-oriented individual? Are you looking to start
your career at an industry-leading consumer finance organization
with an award-winning service team that has ample opportunity for
career growth? If you answered yes to these questions, our Consumer
Loan Sales Associate position, sounds like a fit for you. Apply
with Mariner Finance today!
Position: Consumer Loan Sales Associate
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Reports To: Branch Manager
In This Role, You Will:
Support branch operations by learning functions of consumer finance
and demonstrating proficiency by meeting or exceeding your
individual sales and delinquency targets/goals. You will primarily
support sales and collections efforts of the branch through
respectful, compassionate, and efficient customer service. Prepare
to take on increasing responsibilities as you grow in this role and
continue growing your career with Mariner Finance!
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Provides exceptional customer service by proactively solving
problems, presenting loan solutions based on customer needs, and
enthusiastically presenting all available sales products.
- Processes credit loan applications. Analyzes credit & financial
information for current and potential customers.
- Proactively contacts customers with past due balances to offer
possible solutions and resolve delinquency.
- Achieves consistent results and meet or exceed expected
individual and branch goals related to the sale of company products
- Learns Federal, State, and Local Application Consumer laws to
ensure compliant actions.
- Maintains a cash drawer, processes payments, and delivers daily
deposits to specified financial institutions as required.
- May perform additional functions depending on market demand and
branch staffing in order to provide consistent quality customer
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a customer service or
- Reliable transportation required.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills in
- Effective communications (written & oral) and personal computer
- Ability to complete essential duties/functions in a timely,
- Must obtain applicable, required licenses to sell insurance
products offered to customers by the branch.
- Must perform work related tasks at the assigned branch location
except in the event of an emergency as determined by the company in
consultation, as necessary, with applicable regulatory
- Cash Handling, selling and/or collecting experience.
- Some college coursework.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English.Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to sit for extended periods; reach with hands and arms;
operate computer and phone systems; and talk or hear. The employee
is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee is
required to be physically present in the office. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to twenty (20) pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the
ability to adjust focus.
Mariner Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex,
gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age,
religion, national origin, sexual orientation, familial or
caregiver status, citizenship status, status as a victim of
domestic violence, medical condition, genetic information,
pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled
or Vietnam era veteran. Employee must be able to perform the
essential duties/functions of the position satisfactorily and, if
requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable
employees with disabilities to perform the essential
duties/functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities
that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time of
Compensation: Hourly Rate (commensurate with experience) +
Competitive Incentive Program
Benefits: Health (optional HSA with Employer Contributions),
Vision, Dental, Basic Life, PTO and 11 paid holidays, 401K +
company match, Paid Parental Leave
Mariner Finance, LLC - NMLS #166564
Keywords: Mariner Finance, LLC, Missouri City , Consumer Loan Sales Associate, Sales , Missouri City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!